View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerz View Post
Ok what is the trick here. Trying to connect the lines to the fuel pump... i have had he pump in and out about 5 times trying to get things lined up better but, no joy! I know it can be done because you guys got it but i dont know how the hell you can get the #2 line to bend and put on the barb.

Here is where im stuck. Anybody got some advise?
To install the hoses. You kind of have to have the pump half in and half out of the tank. Takes about 3 hands if you're not worthly. Have the elbow clamp loose so that you can turn it. Makes it easier to line up and install the hose. Then tighten the fcck out of it. And make sure you fix your float first before installing the pump.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote