View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 07:48 AM   #249 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
By the second email, really?

God forbid I ask someone to earn my business and when did email show empathy and true facial gestures as you talk to someone face to face? I asked people daily selling vehicles for 3 years what can I do for you, still do in my new job and have zero issue doing ANYTHING for them. I have plenty of people skills and I'd do anything for a customer. If you can't see that fine, to others, get ripped on price any tuner can do (not including a shelf map).

!
look you said it yourself, you had a very good friendly relationship with your previous tuner who is unavailable now. and you go to a a shop where they don't fcking know you at all. and ask them to reduce their pricing on a halfass N/A mod testing on your part. going back to another dyno after being tuned isn't gonna show the true gain since quite a bit of factor can affect the dyno reading. you cant fool yourself on this .

so after seeing your demand , they see you just as an know it all guy who tuned subbie but isn't willing to tune a simple VQ37VHR which isn't rocket science.

then they showed you how much they charge you. which would be 300$ licence + 400$ dyno tuning time at 700$. Like he said that the normal price charge on a non-special pricing sale.

then what you do after their reply ?

- you come back as your know it all guy who tuned subbies & worked at IPS for 5 years and a friend showed you on how to tune.

- then, you mention that 150$/ Uprev licenses which you don't fcking know the Uprev business to beginning with. and mention that for a Uprev dealer they gets licenses at 150$ which is false , your friend probably forgot to mention the previous big sale of the license from Uprev to their PRO/dealer tuner.

- you mentioned that R/T are doubling the license price which is arguing on a topic you don't really know in the first place. are you a Pro Tuner or Uprev Dealer ? d you have an account with them ?
I guess not . so you had NO reason to argue on their licensee price.

- then
Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit
My total at IPS would of been $450 if he didn't just leave ($150 license, $100 dyno rental, $200 to tune) but that's for me, everyone else was $500 all day everyday. $700 isn't out of this world but its a lot more than I wanted plus you guys are 8hrs away so you'll have to do something to earn my business. I've seen on the forums you guys advertise $525 as a sale, that'd be worth it I guess if Vince is really as good as I've read. Again I'm coming from 8hrs away, I can look else where if need be.
Scott
Sent from my iPhone
- you ask again for a special price for a complete new guy they never seen yet and complain on your 8 hours drive. R/T aren't you friend yet and you still tried to force their hands to lower the price.

- then you mention that 525$ previous sale that was obviously finish a while ago. they could have gave you that special pricing if they knew you more than a know-it-all guy who tune subbies.

- since you mentioned that you are coming from 8 hours away that you can look else where if need be.

their answer was a normal answer to a rude guy and because of your situation that R/T isn't your best solution.

you probably haven't fully read and UNDERSTOOD what R/T replied at the #243 post.

he even spend quite a bit of HIS time to explain some of the big issues you seem to have and still do at this point.

good luck with your modding.

btw I'm sure you will start arguing on me with this but have you seen anybody taking your side since R/T posted ?
anyway....

Last edited by Megan370z; 07-18-2014 at 08:33 AM.