Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 12:34 PM   #117 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aszyd View Post
Regarding a front bumper conversion, I wonder if the normal under-tray now fits, or if it still uses a different model. Hopefully their bean counters convinced the designers to drop some of those differentiations for cost savings, which would mean less parts for us to buy.
I doubt it will cost less. The high price has been for the certified name brand, more than the manufacturing costs. By now Nissan should have recovered any R&D costs, and you can often find better engineered components for much less. It's the "prestige" of owning an authentic approved part -- not the authentic manufacturing price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisL View Post
I'll be the one with the 7AT and Tech package that the internet can say isn't a 'real' enthusiast.
It's your money. It's your car.

People can say or think what they want: zero monetary contribution means their opinion is literally worthless compared to yours. If you're satisfied with what you're getting and it all works out in the end, great job. Cause no matter what you get or how you do it, somebody out there is gonna be a hater.

Last edited by Nargrakhan; 07-16-2014 at 12:37 PM.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote