View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 08:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Megan Ver. 2 Journal

Welcome into Megan Ver. 2 Journal.
As you may already know, Megan is the name of this sweet looking 370z.

The Version 2 of her Journal should have started when she got an heart attack on August 19th 2012. She needed a heart transplant to survive.
Since I already had one from her cousin 350z 2007 on standby, this was the moment to get the big swap going.

The goal at that time was to swap the HR engine with the VHR crank/rods and some big *** cams !! and of course the 6 speed transmission because Megan came with a 7AT that wasn't up to the task I was getting in to but it was a very nice tranny to use !!

The engine/tranny swap was done between November 2012 to April 2013.
I couldn't get on the track in 2013 to test the new setup due to some ex-wife issue and debts ! which I had to cancel a few events ;/

Then I put my mind to set 2014 as a new year to start setting up the car like I first wanted in 2009 after the car was finally paid off !

The new project started at the end of 2013. I was capable to work on it which I didn't exactly planned and expected to last this long !
It was time to learn on how to make parts with Carbon Fiber & Kevlar

- My first part was a rear bumper over lay for a center exhaust single exit * Click Me *

- After this I knew a little bit more and I could start on the real project.
To look at the aero & bodykit progression . look up in this Album * Click Me *

Fast Forward to July 2014
The project has been relatively slow in the past several weeks due to my upcoming move to another city for my job and then a terrible ankle injuries which is stopping my capability to go safely on the track.

I am currently trying to make the car back together and finishing up some stuff on her before the actual move. There is a ton of work left on her as well as on the trailer then the house !!

so enough with the writing ,
this is where the project is at this point.