View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Now here is the bad part. Before I could go home, I had to unmount everything in the hot sun to get everything loaded and back home. The entire process took about an hour and it killed my back and gave me sunburn for nearly 2 days. So before you decide on purchasing slicks next time, you might want to think about how much work you want to put into swapping tires.
I know the feeling. After last weekend, I'm starting to seriously wonder how hard it would be to convert over to center-lock hubs (I don't think anyone even makes them for our car yet?) and install a set of air jacks in the car, but whatever all that would cost, I need that for other car upgrades that matter when it's actually running!