View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Cool, this is a good indication of what we might be able to expect once we get things squared away on our end. The thing that I'm noticing is that your car was running extremely lean before the tune. I think that says 14.xx at the top end on the first graph. Your tuner added fuel on the first run and brought it down to around 12. That took you all the way to 308whp, which is perplexing. Did he tell you he was going to play with timing right away? I would think he has done a LOT of G's before and knew whereabouts he wanted to end up. The last 2 pulls are smoothing out the tune and losing a little power from heatsoak.

Dynomites (I think these are also known as Land-and-Sea dyno's, dont ask me why) don't usually read super high, but not super low either. They are like dynojets if you had to compare it to a more common one. Although I have seen one or two low reading Dynomites before.

Either way, those are solid gains OP, congratulations! The car is safe and you're making nice power.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote