View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargrakhan View Post
Thank you! That's exactly the info I needed.

Hmm... the lowest part of the air dam is currently 4 and 1/2" off the ground... so it's probably best to just play it safe and get my driveway apron redone first. No point in cheapening out on an $800 concrete job, when I'm going to spend over five times that much for the conversion.

Yea. There's a lot of parts swapping involved, somewhere in the ballpark of $4000 worth with shipping and whatnot. I've also got those DRL that the NISMO doesn't, so that's gotta be removed as well.

However the price is still cheaper than something like a VeilSide... and I believe the OEM NISMO parts are sturdier than the FRP of most aftermarket bodykits (and doesn't use 3M tape).

I really disliked the interior of the NISMO, so I didn't get one... but I really, really like it's exterior. I've saved up some disposable cash over the months, and figured I'd spoil myself (and the Z) with something like this.
Yes Nismo conversion is very costly. Not sure if you are interested in used or slightly damaged new nismo front bumper. It's possible I will have 2 nismo front for sale.
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote