View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:57 AM   #80 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
yeah 2 lolol. 3 woulda been something.

Not backing them due to friends, backing them because i see all the dyno's constantly posted by people all over the country. Because my own car has hit multiple dyno's in the GA area also as have alot of the cars in this area.

and yes a run down the strip could prove something. But then again, a run on the strip at GA with 90degrees and 70% humidity will yield diff results than the same car same strip at 67 degrees and 10% humidity (and the way GA weather is, this could be the same day!)
most people here will understand the ET/trap difference based on weather conditions if they list them. most strips post the current conditions on the time slip. not all but most do that i've been to or seen.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony