View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 09:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
Rangerz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370 Nismo
Rangerz has a spectacular aura aboutRangerz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintfocus View Post
No im not on a OS Giken, but ive driven on several in FWD, AWD, and RWD cars. Im actually on a Cusco Type RS, but mine is custom tuned. Im pushing the OS since its prolly the least maintenance from the get go. The Cusco is setup too tight for proper road course grip, but its easy to open and tune and even comes with instructions on how to, but most people here dont want to tune there diffs. OS giken's cannot be tuned privately, only by sending to OS. FYI ive had my Cusco for over a year now, lots of DD and track days and still no issues, just changing fluid.
Clint do you run the rs-spec f ? Just quicly looked at the cusco site and the spec f looked to be kinda road course specific. Do you also have to modify stub shafts or any other stock parts?

when you had yours tuned what torque were finally set at?

alot of questions I know just really interested in this LSD.

thanks
Stillen Gen III/ NST/ Fast Intentions Non-Res HFC & 12" Resonated CF TDX/ Setreb series 9 OC/ SPL upper control arms/ Whiteline front & rear swaybars/ Uprev tuned by Seb@specialtyZ/ 319HP 262TQ/ Z1 PS Cooler/ Z1 SS Premium break lines/ CJM Road Race pump/Carbotech F:XP10 R:XP8 Nismo OC DIY
Rangerz is offline   Reply With Quote