View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:13 AM   #39 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismomo View Post
Can someone post dyno sheets? I'd like to compare curve patterns, I saw a PPE sheet with similar flattening at the top. I also read mixed articles on the benefits (or lack of) stepping. Both companies provided different info. Having said that, there is a local shop that works on many Zs. They've installed both FI and PPE and they are saying PPE are delivering better gains. This thread has not helped me pick one over the other. FI has a great reputation and I think Tony would be interested in evolving his header design if he thought they could be better. People above my post are making claims about collectors, materials, etc... Are these just opinions? Let the charts tell the story.
FI LTH power curve: (ignoring the actual numbers because of dyno variance)

( Click to show/hide )

To one from my PPE's (sorry, chart is a little 'busy' hard to see the traces)

( Click to show/hide )