View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUGGAR View Post
So here is what happened:
The alignment showed the toe was off on both front tires and the camber was off on the left rear. Live and learn. Annual alignment is going to be a must do. Nissan price matched the cost for two Potenza RE050A 275/35/R19 96W tires. Their price $430 ea. matched price $343 ea. When I went to pick up the car there was a tone of excess grease all over the rear rims. They said this was necessary to get the tire on the rim. The LR and the LF rims were also newly chipped. Nissan is having their rim refinisher come in to repair the rims tomorrow. I can't believe they were so sloppy.

Any feedback on this type of rim repair?
I've had it done on my stock Nismo rims. Can't tell the differance between new and repaired.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote