View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 10:45 PM   #100 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Thought I'd get some befores going

Lots need done. And clearly the last two owners did not have a catch can like me. These things have oil and black tar build up galore! Hell just cleaning might net a horse power or two haha.

This is everything on just one side.

good stuff

this make me remember of the same projects over 1-3 years ago
I just looked at the picture I had about smoothing up the edge in Nov 2011 and porting in Dec 2012
damn time goes fast as we get older

it seem like you are now the guy (not a shop) who will dyno test different part on the VHR engine ! I mentioned it before there is still quite a bit to be gained on the N/A side with the stock engine.
Keep up the result coming !
I might switch those VVEL heads back ! lol....

( Click to show/hide )
*just kidding about those VVEL crap*

edit; btw just a headup,, on the first picture , look inside and to the left, I remember I made it smoother going to the front intake runner... there is quite a bit of plastic that can be removed,,,, it wont hurt

on the 4-5-6th pictures, that small bump close to the inlet can be grined down almost flat but not to much (90% flat)
like this

Last edited by Megan370z; 03-18-2014 at 10:54 PM.