View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #88 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0SL3N View Post
In your opinion, as you have experience with bored throttle bodies, will I have any tuning/idle problems if I go this way?
you will need to adjust the idle screw which look to be locktighted very strongly btw.

then if you know what you are doing with the tune. you wont have any problem

again,
I prefer to mention it often, you need a different intake setup other than OEM because you MUST have a bigger intake tube especialy the MAF tube. if you arent doing it right , boring a TB to his maximun as I did , you wont get much of any gain
this is boring 2.5mm out , cut the shaft in half , flush screws , arrow edged butterfly plate.

edit again ,,, if you dont have a very good flowing exhaust ... forget about this mod ! ,,

Last edited by Megan370z; 03-17-2014 at 10:05 PM.