View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
You can say the same about track insurance and many other pre cautions. To 75% of the people it will never be a problem
I still agree to this but I'm more talking to those 25% of peoples that seriously race the Z. the rest I don't exactly care.

All I'm saying is at minimum since I blew the engine I do recommend at minimum to have one.

Aren't those track insurance only to cover the damage you have done to the track and medical and not the actual car ?
I don't know anybody who took one but I keep hearing that same type of coverage, I never really did a research on this though.

I have a hard time believing you can get a track insurance for the car... it would be to easy to destroy it and get a replacement !! hehe