View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide67 View Post
Take the peak number with a grain of salt. What really matters is the curve of the powerband and the power being used within the band.

I made 307 with Stillen G3, FI CBE, MD ART pipes, and Stillen UD pulley. But the powerband is where it all matters. I was thinking it would be a bit higher and was a little bummed out about it. I also found out that the dyno my car was tuned on has many reports of reading low.

Still need a new tune now that I have FI LTH installed.
This. All dynos read different and it is your low end and midrange power is what you are going to feel most of the time. Also, did you happen to get some baseline numbers?

Last edited by TerribleONE; 02-27-2014 at 02:45 PM.
TerribleONE is offline   Reply With Quote