Thread: O&G's Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 10:35 PM   #445 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm BACK!

Well, it's been many moons since I did an update. Life, work and time has gotten in the way with the build, but now the engine is complete and next stop will be fabrication of new turbo manifold and 4 inch single exit exhaust.

Ran into a few issues along the way with VVEL, I had the cam caps incorrectly installed in the right order preventing the VVEL from operating correctly. That problem solved she fired right up!

Roll bar fabrication was completed today, going to powder coat for some red to complement the red Bride seats and harness's.

I've attached some recent pics of my new rims, roll bar and a video of start up!

I'll be submitting more updates as often as possible, we expect her to be on the dyno in about 1.5-2 weeks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140219_204727.jpg (561.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20140220_165718.jpg (750.2 KB, 9 views)
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote