Thread: Mike's Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 12:14 AM   #550 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
How do you reset? I have ABS light on now. Seem to be on after coming home from the dyno. I think I have my steering system all out of wack though. But it had been fine hit weeks till the dyno, so not sure. It's been played with a lot. I assume I need this off before track day.

Edit: I think I just need to drive the car around cause I know the dyno will make it happen. Next project is deleting the ABS.

Get any single outlet master cylinder with a compatible bolt pattern (pretty generic) and run it to a T, then run the two outlets, one to another T for the fronts and the other outlet through a prop valve to a T in the back. Badabing badaboom.

Or run a dual master pedal box, I expect the pedal effort will be... Substantial.