Thread: Megan Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 08:15 PM   #259 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Big props man. I have two track days in the next four weeks but after those I will start on this. Looks pretty simple.

Did you have to experiment with the rear bias or do you have any recommendations where to set the proportioning valve?
I think from what I remember, I installed the proportional valve set in the middle of its adjustment, then soon after while driving I gave a bit more to the front with the adjustment cable.

I didn't had much time to go on the track is 2013 but I've drove on the ice and snow and the adjustment has been quite close to perfect.

When I bought the parts needed for the ABS delete, I also bought a Bias gauge setup which I haven't setup yet.