View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUJOKE View Post
May you please convince me why I should buy these from your used, over F.I. LTH? Not being rude at all....just never heard of PPE and might be interested. Thank you
If you are looking for the best overall gain, a lot of peoples will tell you to go with the Stepped header that PPE makes for the 370z.

The VQ37VHR can flow a lot more than stock and having these header you will maximize your power delivery.

doing a short description of the stepped vs straight is mainly the stepped header will provide more mid-range to top-range power than a conventional straight header (Fast Intension as example)

There is a nice feature that the PPE has over their current competition (FI...) is a transition at the collector right after the merge which provide a better scavenging effect of the flow. More flow equal more power....

then there is about how the collector is made....
The PPE is a true merge collector that is optimized to do its job which has a better transition and a lot less turbulence than a formed collector as per what Fast Intension make.

You cant go wrong with either LTH but I strongly suggest the PPE over the FI.

I did stated why I'm selling my PPE. the new and future setup does not require them.