View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #301 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
With the new CNC here that dedicated for just auto parts... its never going to stop now! I think I am finally done purchasing most of the new tooling for it (aside from little per-project needs). I have several hundreds of pounds of aluminum showing up here Friday. That is only the start! I am making my list and checking it twice and I will be ordering damn near a truck load of material here! Let the billet goodness flow.

You guys are going to love (or hate) when I start getting deeper into my engine build and bay cleanup
phunk, you are going to cause some divorces if you keep this up. My new wife already suspects something is funny.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote