View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

no hate here,

I just fail to understand your point of view with your rollcage that is infact only stiffen the body.

it has nothing to do with how the sub-frame interact and how it held under the car.

but go ahead and remove those W and v brace and even the rear one which weight like 5-8lbs ... then also those smaller one that connect the W brace & V-brace to the bolt holding the subframe...

from what you kept saying is your rollbar make your body stiff enough that you think about removing those useless parts now...

again those long bolt which hold your subframe will be even less supported if you do remove the W & V together...

but its your car ... you asked our opinion and it was like your mind was pretty much already set to remove them ... I just support the idea about the V-Brace. not the W.

dont worries ,,, it wont bother me if you stop PM me about my opinion , I received quite enough for the pass year that it hasnt served me well in the end ... but anyway I will still always answer to even someone who I dont respect *which isnt you btw... *

Last edited by Megan370z; 12-18-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote