View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I understand that basic operation. But with the cage welded to the body and the subframe secure there's IMO no way those parts are need even in the minimal. The subframe and actual suspension work together up and down, left and right. And with the cage mounted to the furthest outside of the inside of the car the braces were speaking of are within the perimeters of the cage thus IMO opinion pointless. Can't really brace inside of a brace. Is this making sense?
I give up..

your rollbar are not holding the bottom tip of those long screw that hold your sub-frame.

if there is nothing or not enough brace to hold the bottom part of those long screw (see picture) they will bent a little bit which affect your alligment

on the 370z they only added a 3rd brace to do relatively the same job as the 2 other one (on the front part of the subframe which now has the V-Brace on the 370z)

do what you want. im done