View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 08:15 PM   #42 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
The drivetrain losses on 7AT aren't that horrible, but I totally understand them wanting a stable testing spec for the first few customers. Their sales depend on word of mouth and results from those installs, and it's hard to control for all the variables.
I always take with a grain of salt when the same shop/company who make a product and give their own dynosheet number for sale purpose.....

I'm not saying they will inflate their numbers and use some of their secret mods to get a bigger result.

I do agree their kit is very nicely priced for a kit like this.
995$ tuned for the first 3 , you cant beat that
then I think it was priced at 1200-1400 on their website ? still a very good price !!

unfortunately it cant beat my unique setup hehe