View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rangerz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370 Nismo
Rangerz has a spectacular aura aboutRangerz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZP Installs View Post
Interesting, I'm not a big fan of EBC so we have never really looked at their bedding procedure. It does make sense and from what I've been told you really need to follow their recommendations. We primarily use Hawk and Stoptech pads and our procedure is to basically do about (10) 60-10mph runs and then drive for another 3-5 min with little to no braking. Then allow them to cool for 45 min before driving on them again.

-mike
Thanks for the reply. What you posted above is what I was interested in. Seems like a pretty prolonged bedding procedure if you follow the instructions EBC has. I'm all about being safe especially when it comes to breaks working properly or not. Just curious if those that track there 'Z' had a different "SAFE" procedure they use to bed pads in.
Stillen Gen III/ NST/ Fast Intentions Non-Res HFC & 12" Resonated CF TDX/ Setreb series 9 OC/ SPL upper control arms/ Whiteline front & rear swaybars/ Uprev tuned by Seb@specialtyZ/ 319HP 262TQ/ Z1 PS Cooler/ Z1 SS Premium break lines/ CJM Road Race pump/Carbotech F:XP10 R:XP8 Nismo OC DIY
Rangerz is offline   Reply With Quote