Thread: [For Sale] Complete Custom 3.5'' Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Complete Custom 3.5'' Exhaust

Updated info about the complete N/A Package Deal on post # 12

I'm wondering if anybody could be seriously interested into my custom exhaust.

the kit include the whole exhaust setup which is;

- Modified Momentum headers (not the z1 copy)
- Custom Y-Pipe 2.5'' paired with a transition & megaphone to 3.5'' single exit.
- Custom 3.5'' mid pipe with a 18'' resonator.
- Custom Muffler section 3.5'' in & out.
- 2x HFC (y-pipe)
- 2x Resonator (y-pipe)
- Custom rear holding bracket (with bolts)
- All mandrel bent 304SS tubing.
- TIG Welded and Back-Purged for improved stronger welds.
- Equipped with modified V-bands to reduce turbulence.
- No gasket required.
- Much improved scavenging effect due to the both transition and megaphone *Header & Y-Pipe* which mean more power !
- With the benefit of V-Band the swap of those parts can be done in 10 mins ! (either 2x resonator or 2x HFC)

You will need to remove the rear bracing tower shown in the bottom Red square
Edit ; The G37, 350z, G35 has the same setup. Only the 370z has the V-Brace which isn't absolutely needed . The G37 share the exact same setup as the 370z but does not include the V-brace and that big Tower for the brace on the 370z.

then install the provided *blue* rear holding bracket
the 2 holding bolts goes into the already installed welded nut into the frame.
and you will lose the 2 braces going to the front bolts of the sub-frame.
IMO they arent crucial to the rear stability since the 350z does not have it and have the same sub-frame setup.

Ofcourse you will need to remove the rear fog light and slightly cut a circle in it ....

you will have an improved ground clearance since everything was installed to be as close as possible to the frame.

as a bonus half of the exhaust were heat wraped with DEI titanium (100feets of it)

serious buyer only please.

Sorry I do not have a VQ37VHR (VVEL) dyno. since I have the HR heads.
IMO this is the best ALL-OUT exhaust setup on the 370z.

If the following parts are installed
- Stillen Gen 3 CAI
- VHR intake manifold (with intake runner smoothed out)
- my custom Throttle body
- Uprev / EcuTek

I predict it will outperform the Z1 setup that had a result of 342whp with one of our 370z member on their dynojet.

My guess is by over 10whp from what I already gained previously from stock to fully modded
256whp to 324whp = 68whp of gain with my previous less optimized exhaust & HR intake manifold

*WITHOUT VVEL TUNING*

when Z1 only got a gain from stock to fully modded including their secret mod to 62whp of gain and Mike the owner of that Z did said they tuned the VVEL
( from 280 to 342 )

Why am I selling ?
Going another route. and no im not selling the Z

Christmas's special price of 3000$

the kit is evaluated at 5000$ with my welding labour and initial installation on my part.

Last edited by Megan370z; 01-11-2014 at 04:10 PM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote