View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
16 sessions for a set of pads seems a little bit much to me. Are you turning your rotors every time? If not you should. What kind of rotors are you using? Are you bedding them correctly? Just can't believe 16 sessions is the issue. Then again I will find out soon once I start using the MX72's lol.
If you are talking to me. I got 18 sessions on my pads. And they need to be changed. My first 2 trackdays. I was learning the car and track. I was a bit easy on the brakes at first. I was getting back in to doing trackdays again. Switching from bike to car. I'm running the Racing Brake 2 piece rotors front and rear.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote