View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute

Now that I have them back from the shop. I can reassemble. One thing to note. In the instructions. It tells you that you may have to move the BIG bearing on the control arm to get the bolts to line up. The instructions have a distance to set the bearing to. I had to move the bearing in about 1/8"~3/16" in for the bolts to line up. This took 3 tries installing the arm. To move the bearing on the arms is simple. Use a big enough socket that goes over the arm shaft and touches the bearing race. You can tap the bearing in with a hammer. Take a measurement before you start to tap. This way, you can see how much you are moving it. Only do light taps. Move it about 1/6" at a time. reinstall to check. You don't want to move it too far inward.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote