View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #32 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I only meant that once boosted.. the power that these cars make needs as much tire as you can fit! Then again, with how much this particular IRS cambers on compression, I am not sure how much the extra rubber really matters when it isnt touching the ground!
This x 1000.

I had my first autocross (hard launches) since I changed suspension set up (a LOT less rear suspension squat) and its the first time I haven't been able to roast through first and into second, and I'm N/A and making more power and tq than I ever have.

This suspension just adds camber so fast when compressed that it's hard to put power down, no matter how fat your tires are. I think this is why some people have worse straight line traction when they go to larger tires...