View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #6371 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAvenue View Post
It works with what I've got, and it completes my exhaust. I'm glad it's my money I'm "wasting" and not yours.

Me too.

Look at the title of this thread. It's not one that invites d-baggery. I'm not saying he can't share his opinion, but he could have used more tact in doing so without causing offense. He went out of his way to fish me out. Not cool.

Cry more? It's a public internet forum, not nursery school. Best policy is to ignore someone if they say something you don't like.

I don't give people grief for this very reason. You mod your car because it makes you happy. I could care less how much money you spend on it, or how much horse power you're able to squeeze out of it. I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade.

I will always reserve the right to give people grief if they invite it, like you did.
Responses inline.