View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 04:20 PM   #842 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillrockz View Post
Gotta give props to Nut n Much , Joe , for helping me install some lowering springs today. And when I write help I meant hand him the tool he needed when he asked for it. lol. I wanted to try to do it myself but after seeing what Joe did , I'm glad I didn't try it. The springs I bought were originally for a g37. I called z1 to confirm if they would fit and they said yes. Joe found out otherwise. The screws are shorter that bolt the top part , sorry I'm sure there is a name for it but I don't know it. Not to mention the springs in the rear had some type of metal in lodged in between them. It was a mess. So thanks Joe for all of your help. I will put pics up tomorrow . Got home late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothario View Post
hes good people. i intend to take my car to him for all my mods. assuming that hell let me :-p
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAGAVExx View Post
Yeah, Joe's a great guy, he'll be installing my FI exhaust and HFCs in a few weeks as soon as everything comes in and I'm back in town 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks fellas, Kelly and I are always here to help, no matter what you drive. Working on a hood right know if all goes well, I'll be able to give you some vents on that Aluminum hood should keep engine cool as well.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote