View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maduro View Post
Going for a tune tomorrow, the promble is this i went once before but the tuner couldnt upload the tune in to my ECU, now he's telling me that he can upload some other 370z's map is that possible or even a good idea.
he probably couldn't flash your ECU because you have a 2013 with a rom that UPREV might not have yet.

All it need for an unknown ECU is to have the Dump ECU function on the Tuner/Pro Cable and Download the ROM from the ECU and sending it to Uprev.
Usually take up to 2 weeks before receiving the Uprev version of it to be flashed into the new ECU.

as far as your Tuner that want to upload another 370z map.... if the mods are similar the difference wont be that big but IMO, I would ask for a proper tune made for YOUR car.