View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #90 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

I run the CSF radiator w/ a Comp oil-less turbo which uses coolant to cool the turbo. I also live in Texas where ambient temps can get to 95 plus everyday through summer. At full throttle, 11psi of boost my temps would peg 215 - 225 on hot days, and quickly fall to 200 after letting off the throttle. A typical drive in the Z would be 200 miles plus through the hill country, it is not my DD. I have not tracked the car, but I have beaten on her pretty good. I'm satisfied and am looking to upgrade the fans in the future.

*edit: I use the Greddy Informeter to log temps and peak temps. I never did a comparison vs the stock radiator or any other.

Last edited by O&G; 09-09-2013 at 06:06 PM.
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote