View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
You should have braking advantage. Seems like you have closed the gap on power to weight. Still a long haul from 11 over hill down to 2 and from 6 to top of hill with power cars around you. If you get out in front you should do great. Who will be driving?

I always laugh when I hear people say sunny California when they are going to fog capital of California. Coldest time of year in Monterey is often June through August sometimes into early September.. You could very well be treated to cold drizzle.

1:33 sounds about right for a goal. Randy Pobst put a street legal 2013 ZR1 corvette and a Street legal 2013 Viper ACR around the track at 1:33
Correction. There is no Viper ACR for 2013. He did it with a Viper T/A. With slicks. I think it went 1.31. Hopefully the ACR Viper is out in '15.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote