View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #428 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Driving into Ocean City Md on Rt50 today. Traffic started to back up the closer we got to OC. Sitting at a stop light. Had a toyo suv with 4 teenage boys in it. The one yells at me. Asking how much the car costs. This is the third time someone has asked me this. So going for the shock factor. I told him $160,000 and pulled away. You could hear them talking about it. LMAO At the next light. They caught back up to me. I told them I had about $60.000 in it. Then the kid asked me how much HP. Going for the shock factor again. I told the kid 700 and change. LMAO I could see 4 jaws on the floor. LMAO. The light turn green and I let them hear the FI exhaust alitt;e as the traffic in front of me opened up alittle. The wife told me, I was a bad boy for leaving those boys like that. Hell, I was having fun with them. LMAO

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote