View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 10:39 AM   #2739 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I got the cf non res'd CBE and it had very very little to no drone, depending on how sensitive you are to it. I like loud exhausts and this thing sounded great hitting the gas, but cruising at 60 I literally couldn't tell a difference from stock.

Once I put the long tube headers on however... Now it's borderline racecar sounding, with some drone between 2250-2500rpm. Still no rasp though. To be clear, I think of rasp as that high pitched sound when a civic hatchback with a giant fartcan revs their motor at you trying to get you to race lol.

I can't remember if I've posted this video in here, but this was taken with my camera at Zdayz in may. You can see all my mods in my sig.

I survived Zdayz 2013... (barely)
With my setup (non-res SS + longtubes) the rasp is unbelievable.

It may be that with your full interior + other noise etc that you just can't really hear it. You definitely can in my car.