Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #607 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Re: basic ignition, it sounds like you *could* in theory get rid of the keyfob sensor at that point, but only if you did some custom wiring to your own on/start buttons and ditched the stock one (because the BCM controls the engine start button, and NATS disable is just the ECU - the BCM still cares about they keyfob if you wanna operate that switch...).

Soo after a couple hours in the garage, I managed to start the car without the need of the key at all..

I managed to give power to some auxiliary equipment like the rpm/speedo cluster. I jacked the car to see if the speedometer work. It did !. Im sure the rpm would work to but I had to remove the vhr ecu because it drained .y battery .. I must install a switch for this which will be done this weekend !

So anyway yes some auxiliary has power . The low/high bean work but not the flasher.
My center console does lid up but no power to the radio/nav yet.

All this require some by pass wire ..this setup needs a minimun of 4 wires . And the NATS disabled ofcourse.

Im gonna post a video later on about how it look like right now

edit;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUsNQLsSMCo

Last edited by Megan370z; 08-02-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote