View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 10:47 AM   #269 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
I think the "issue" is that he has big clients. Like Crawford performance and other big names I cannot recall at the moment. Pretty sure his "etuning" takes a back seat which is fine when you have high paying customers actually sending you cars from a great distance. It is just frustrating. All I need is an ETA or a "im working on some adjustments" heck even a go eff yourself would be good so that I can make arrangements elsewhere.

His last response was..."Its time we meet up and tune for real power on a dyno"...he then asked some additional questions.

He hasn't responded yet so I am dead in the water wondering if I will get an etune for full throttle and boost or if im going to have to wait for him to come down here and dyno tune for it. I do NOT care either I just want to know what to expect.
yea i understand he has big name clients but if you're soo busy with that why take on etuning? i mean i know he's really good and i've met him and had lunch etc etc he's a great dude dont get me wrong lol

i honestly would have just stuck with uprev if i went boosted since a. i already have my own personal tuner kit and b. there's plenty people with experience readily available to tune it asap.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote