View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #31 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Just as an exemple . I had the tuner version . They gave me 2 files with it
The back to stock rom and the base uprev rom which you can modify because its just a copy of the stock rom ....

You get en e-Tune . Which needed some of your datalog then sent them to uprev.
They work on a tune then lock it. Simply to prevent other peoples to potentialy modifying it thenhave a chance to blow your engine. Its safe for both side, you and them.

Why would they let you get an etune and possibily letting you sharing it to someo else with similar mods ?
They would lose money .

Since I got my Tuner cable upgraded to Pro version I now lock everything I tune.
Im not letting other tuners see the tweaks I have done.

If you arent happy with their etune . You are more than welcome asking them the base rom of your ECU then tune it the way you like with your tuner cable. I doubt they would let you touch their etune rom !
Good luck with that

Last edited by Megan370z; 07-19-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote