View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

1. Trans (Obvious) 500-2000 $
2. Trans crossmember *not needed . Well it wasnt for me * same bracket
3. Shifter
4. Flywheel (make sure to order the right bolts!!!
5. Pressure Plate ( make sur to order those bolts too !!!)
6. Clutch
7. Clutch slave cylinder. ( should have the one which came with the tranny or order tye Hd csc I think its like 200-250$ ?
8. Clutch brake line
9. Clutch master cylinder ( you are stock with the oem stuff unlesz you relocate the abs module or delete it then you can get the wilwood one that I got..
10. Clutch pedal ( I recommand the aftermarket kit . I forgot who ot making that adjustement one... its lime 250 $
11. Driveshaft (vary from 50 to 500 $ depend where you get it. I kept mine for a future possible project (moving the engine tranny a few inch to the back )
12. You should look for an MT Ecu.. I heard on the 350z that this was not needed. But personnal its not a perfect way of doing it . The Mt should have a different way of ru ning the engine with an 6mt thaN the 7at. But they say it work .
13.you will have to look into the wiring diagram what you need to do to start the engine.
Personnaly I had a lot of work to do for my swap because I tried to have everything working as oem. My only issue was the rpm cluster . But for you its different than me because you are keeping the same engine. So I cant really help you with that .
14. You will want to have the plate that attach the rubber boot of the shifter to the body if you dont well you will have the hot air comming from under the car and some c02 from the exhaust ...
15. Ofcourse all of the interior trim will need to be purchased if you want to keep the oem interior look .. $$$$ or cheaper fro. The scrap yard ...
16. You should not need to get a different cluster. But will probably wont have the number I which gear you are in.. or at the worst you might have some litlle poping up... I cant help you much on this
I kept my 370z cluster with the 350z hr ecu ... I dont see why you should chamge yours...

Last edited by Megan370z; 07-16-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote