View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #51 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
There are a few options on how you install this. I've had mine for nearly 4 years now and made a few changes.

The original install location is fine but will likely interfere with the chassis damper on the Nismo. I ended up moving my oil cooler to be sandwiched between the radiator condenser and the center support backed with foam tape. There is plenty of room to run the lines near the power steering.

I also found that the original sandwich plate was too restrictive so I swapped it out for one with better flow and switched to -10 AN lines. Completely unnecessary of course unless you are flogging the car hard on the track with race tires.
Thanks for the info. With -8 AN lines, the car warmed up just fine, when it got chilly it def took longer. Once warmed up, it was fine.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote