View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mines 370z View Post
You do have to send the ECU to Mine's so that they retain the original immobilizer function. Shipping overseas is not an issue for me. It's $1,009.00 for the reflash at Mine's.

I have read the other post and they don't give me the info that I want. I get speculation. I did come across a few of your questions related to this same topic as well. Again, I'm looking for personal experience.
I'm sorry, but that is completely absurd.

I would recommend that you contact a local UpRev or ECU Tek tuner and get a custom dyno tune for less than what the reflash alone will cost you from Mines.

You don't lose any immobilizer functions.

You will have better results from a custom dyno tune than you will from Mines' canned tune, without exception.