View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 09:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mines 370z View Post
I have been trying to search various threads on this topic and I can't really get a straight forward answer on which is the best engine management, regardless on price. I'm looking for performance; you get what you pay for.

I see many comments about Mine's and the immobilizer, which they have worked out with the Z34. In reference to the Osiris, I just have the specs listed on a few websites. IS there anyone other there with the Mine's VX-Rom or Osiris that can speak about the products? Any true data from dyno's would be great.

Again I am trying to gather info on a solid ECU/Reflash with solid performance numbers, again money is not the issue, I am a true believer that you get what you pay for, if the products are equal in price the it's just personal preference at that point.

Thanks in advanced for your input.
Unless you live in Japan, VX-ROM isn't really an option.

So this comes down to UpRev vs ECU Tek, about which there are already a few threads. Feel free to read through them!