View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich@V-Tune View Post
At this point, we have control over VVEL but there haven't been any significant gains to be had with our NA tune. We think forced induction applications will make more use of VVEL adjustments and we'll continue to research. We have however made gains with VVT in this calibration. There is also room left to grow with this calibration and we intend to continue updating the tune as new advancements are made. And of course, anyone purchasing this tune will have first crack at all of these new revisions.
Adding more or less overlap or something?

I know you won't tell me what you changed (even though I have UpRev and therefore couldn't copy you anyway), but can you tell me where in the RPM range you got gains by fiddling with VVT?

Thanks!