View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #56 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcosta79 View Post
I'm confused... are there really significant gains to be made with a shorty header? The stock manifolds are pretty much shorty headers already. Is it the collector that's supposed to make the improvement?

I understand going with long tubes, but shorties? I'm not seeing any real gains to be made here.
Well the Momentum proved to give some really great gain ALONE and with an already fully modded vehicule . Those Z1 should be very similar to the potential of the Momentum..
But we have yet to have seen a comparaison back to back with a known LTH.

I bought from a friend not long ago a pair of those momentum but my testing **Momentum Vs PPE) wont be with the VHR engine anymore . Since my Z now has an 3.7 stroked HR (3.5).

You cant compare our oem shorty header against the z1 &Momentum.
Yes the collector play a very big role to gain power but its also everything that will help to acheive those gain.