Thread: Megan Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #150 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

big update !!!!

The oem RPM Cluster is now WORKING !

Video and picture to prove it !

Uprev detect the original 370z ECU but the engine is running on the HR ECU and when flashing the ecu , it only flash only the HR ECU and not the VHR .

The RPM cluster work on the CAN network, the option to make it to work with the HR ecu was not possible because they arent on the same *protocol* .
Just an exemple for those that doesnt understand that term is;
- you remember your old VHS reader ? you could select it to play on channel 3 or 4 ? Well the CAN comunication work similar to this.

I came up with the idea of hooking back the VHR Ecu back for the RPM cluster a week ago while I was sick in bed for a couple days !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olZB4MwDhOM

Last edited by Megan370z; 07-25-2013 at 06:10 PM.