View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:39 PM   #382 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Given we have pretty good data now on M370-vs-Stock, it won't be all that hard to compare the new data to the M370 even if the mfg doesn't have an M370 to play with. Based on his preliminary results, I suspect this is going to be a pretty decent intake setup. My main concern at this point is the strut bar stuff. I don't see how you fit a strut bar over that thing, and I'd rather give up these intake gains that give up that strut bar's stiffness (I'm sure most others would make the opposite tradeoff, though, so I'm sure the product will sell).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
This is where I stand too. The car comes with a nice triangulated bar from the factory. I don't want to lose that. I'm sure he'll address this issue. It can't be harder than the work he's done so far.
Yeah, the strut bar is my concren too.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html