View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #2275 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
"wonderful" customer service been trying to get a hold of Tony by email and phone for shipping estimate. I guess you're busy enough and not interested in new customers
From a few pages back.

When you place an order all I require is a $300 deposit. This deposit does go towards the entire balance. I do not charge the remaining balance until your exhaust is ready to ship. At the time the order is placed I create an actual invoice for you. Then I will email you a PDF copy of that invoice to keep on file. Now all of my exhaust systems are hand built custom for each customer right here in house. I rarely have anything in stock. Everything is built on a first come first serve basis and right now we are 11-13 weeks out from the time your order is placed until the time it will ship. This may possibly be an over estimate, but I would rather under promise & over deliver. Now the lead time does not start until the order is placed and the invoice is created. Once your exhaust is built and ships I will email you your tracking number. I know the lead time might seem like a pain but it goes quick. We take a great deal of pride in what we do. You will receive top notch customer service and quality. I also understand how far you are and how crucial it is to get he right parts the first time. I ensure you that there will be zero packaging mishaps and everything will be as you ordered it. I just hear horror stories about other companies shipping the wrong parts all of the time.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote