View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #157 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I modded my waterproof housing for my Hero 3 Black Edition. It now has a hole in the side of it. I had to do this if I wanted to use my mic, and a polarized filter at the same time.

First step is to use a drill hole in the side where the jack on the camera would be. Then use a file to square it up and make it big enough for the jack to fit.

Next, I cut into the cover for the jack holes into two pieces. The one hole that I'm not using is for the HDMI cable. So I'm coving that hjack up.

Then put the camera inside to make sure everything is ok.

The last two pictures are the mic, and the polarized filter.

Here's the link for the filter.

GoPro – Polar Pro Filters New! Cube Polarizer Filter-Hero3 - GoPro - Polar Pro Filters

You got you see the video's on my 60" LED TV with surround sound. And I still have to up grade my computer to down load the video's to youtube.
What I did here. You now can buy from GoPro.

HERO3 Skeleton Housing

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote