View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #239 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Just wanted to say thanks again for helping me figure out what to do with those RC ducts. My body shop actually made an account so that they would be able to see the pictures of your DIY. They said it was very well done - which is pretty high praise coming from D&V.

Should have her back tomorrow evening. Would have been today but the duct kit install was a bit more complex than they had initially assumed (wait, you mean we're not just cutting holes in your bumper?!?)

I ended up having the ducts painted to match the body. I have no carbon accents anywhere on the car and they looked goofy in grey/carbon (like the car had buck teeth).
Glad that I could help.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote