View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
I don't see why you can't DD a boosted Z. Remember, you don't see boost until you're actually on the gas pedal. Cruising around with light throttle is no different than driving around N/A. If the kit is well installed and all the lines are properly fitted and torqued you're good to go.

I'd use a 7 psi WG spring pressure for daily driving, and a boost controller to run up to 10 psi when you feel like it. I'm assuming a stage 1 kit.
SC might be different then a turbo setup in terms of boost setting. Your daily drive mileage is less compared to what I'm asking of 170-200 miles round trip daily coming upto 4000 miles a month.

Was looking for more long term testing if someone has done it, know one guy here with a similar kit on G35s sedan he do get heating issues in traffic and more during summer months

Last edited by docaam; 04-28-2013 at 04:11 AM.
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote